Backlit Signs in Ann Arbor, MI
When you ask us to make a sign for you we will recommend the best materials to use for your sign or give you options for appropriate materials and explain what the trade-offs are in terms of price, performance and appearance. Signs In 1 Day has a wide variety of metal, plastic, wood, and foam materials in stock at our facility in Ann Arbor that enable us to produce your signs quickly with the most appropriate materials for your needs.
To see samples visit our showroom at 5864 Interface Drive.
- Acrylic (Plexiglass)
- Adhesive Vinyl
- Aluminum Composite Panels
- Artist Canvas
- Banner Material (vinyl, fabric, polyester film)
- Backlit Film and Translucent Film
- Corrugated Plastic
- Foam Board (Fome-Cor, Gatorfoam, UltraBoard, HDU)
- Magnetic Sheeting
- Paper and Card Stock
- Perforated Vinyl (one way view)
- Polycarbonate (Lexan)
- PVC Foam
- Vehicle Wrap Film
- Window Cling Film (static cling)
- Wood (MDO plywood, redwood, cedar, hardboard, etc)
Other materials like brass, bronze, copper, stainless steel and glass are available by special order.